Meet Dr. Peck, Founder
Robert Peck, D.P.M., founder of Long Island Foot Centers, is a board-certified podiatrist and Fellow of the American College of Podiatric Medicine. A highly skilled podiatric physician and surgeon, Dr. Peck has a strong interest in diabetic foot and wound care, limb salvage, and corrective foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Peck uses conservative and surgical management tailored to each patient.
He is currently affiliated with Catholic Health Mercy Hospital in Rockville Center.
Dr. Peck completed his 3-year surgical residency training at the combined prestigious program with Metropolitan Hospital and New York College of Podiatric Medicine (NYCPM). He is a graduate of McGill University and earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Peck is a native New Yorker and Long Islander and takes pride in working and helping the communities in which he spent his formative years. He is an accomplished musician and professional cellist and has toured and participated in International Music Festivals. He was also the principal cellist of many symphony orchestras including the Philadelphia Doctor’s Orchestra during Medical School.
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New York State FOP SA03 Surgeons and Associates
- Fellow of the American College of Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Lower Extremity Surgeons
- Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Alumni Society of TUSPM
- Alumni Society of Nassau Community College
- Phi Theta Kappa Academic Honor Society
- Alumni Society of McGill University
- Golden Key International Honor Society